San Francisco is a popular city for Chinese to reside in. Besides Chinatown, the Sunset District is also heavily populated with Chinese communities. Many of them have fallen under the pressure of life’s stresses. They are lost on the life’s journey – trapped in their sins and searching for life’s purpose. Many are hurt, looking for care.
Our congregation is made up of people from different places – San Francisco, East Bay, South Bay, North Bay – who want to find a home, a warm, spiritual home. This is Grace Evangelical Free Church. We are willing to care about our congregation – we share our burdens together, we come to Jesus – Our Great Shepherd – together, to worship Him, to understand His Word. We lay on green pastures and beside still waters, and go back to care for our congregation to lead them to Jesus Christ.
To follow God’s Commandments, to lead others to God. Teach them with the teachings of the Bible, to become God’s disciples.
1. To actively care for, minister, and teach others through our loving relationships to lead them to the church one by one.
2. The focus of our life is to worship – praising Christ in our life.
3. To harbor a welcoming spiritual home under the leadership of Christ with worship, prayers, fellowships, small groups, serving, etc.
4. To touch others’ lives with our lives with Biblical teachings through sermons, Bible studies, self/group studies, discipleship training, to help believers to become disciples.
5. To offer ourselves as living sacrifice to serve God wholeheartedly. Using our prayers, time, financial resources, energy to serve the church (both local and universal church).